Pinheiro Neto, J., de Aguiar, M. A. M., Brum, J. A., & Bornholdt, S. (2017). Inhibition as a determinant of activity and criticality in dynamical networks. arXiv:1712.08816v1
BSc in Physics, State University of Campinas (2011)
- MSc in Physics, State University of Campinas (2014)
- PhD in Physics, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization (2019, expected)
- Title: The impact of dynamical states on neural networks
- Supervisor: Dr. Viola Priesemann
- 11/2013-03/2014: Visiting Researcher at University of Bremen (Germany)
- Description: stay at the Complex Systems Lab, under Prof. Dr. Stefan Bornholdt.
- Funding: Sao Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
- 2009-2011: Teaching Assistant at State University of Campinas (Brazil)
- Description: Teaching of classes and holding office hours for undergraduate disciplines.
- Disciplines: Experimental Physics I (2009, 2011), Probability I (2010)
- Proficient: MATLAB®, Python, git
- Intermediate: C, Shell Script, Mathematica®
- Basic: R, CUDA®, TensorFlow, Julia
Wilting J., Dehning, J., Pinheiro Neto, J., Rudelt, L., Wibral, M., Zierenberg, J., Priesemann, V., Operating in a Reverberating Regime Enables Rapid Tuning of Network States to Task Requirements. Front. Syst. Neurosci. 12, (2018).
Pinheiro Neto, J., Spitzner, F. P. & Priesemann, V. A unified picture of neuronal avalanches arises from the understanding of sampling effects. (2019). doi:10.1101/759613